This no-sew craft is a perfect holiday activity for you to do with your kids. It's easy and turns out super cute!
What you need:
- 1 white crew sock, knee-high sock, or tube sock
- 1 color sock of any length
- 1 bag of uncooked rice
- 2 rubber bands
- 2-3 small buttons
- 1 short piece of ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- 3 mini pom poms
- Start by filling your white sock with rice using a spoon.
- Once you have the desired amount, tie off the top with a rubber band.
- To make the head and body of the snowman, wrap another rubber band around the middle of the sock. Adjust the rubber band until you're happy with the size of the head and body. Cut off any excess sock above the snowman's head.
- Next, add the scarf by wrapping the ribbon around the snowman's neck where you have the rubber band. Secure it with a dot of glue.
- Now, let's give him a stocking hat. Take your color sock, roll it down a couple of times, and place it on the snowman's head.
- Using the hot glue gun, glue 2-3 buttons vertically on the snowman's tummy.
- Finally, glue the 3 pom poms on the snowman's face to create the eyes and nose.
Sweet and simple. Your snowman is ready for winter!
Are you more of a visual learner? Check out our how-to video or download our printable instructions.